- Uphold and continually improve the client's IT Quality Assurance and Testing standards and processes.
- Write and execute automated test cases as an embedded team member of a product team.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure correct implementation of automation framework or Quality Assurance & Engineering blueprint across test automation projects.
- Report QA automation metrics and testing status to project team.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues found during automated test execution.
- Coordinate and escalate issues that arise during the testing phases.
- Assist in deployment verification of applications or customer deliverables.
- Work closely with QA Analysts and QE Lead on prioritization of tasks.
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery in all assigned work.
- Proliferate the quality engineering practices throughout the product/project team.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Analysts or Quality Assurance Engineers to execute tests of business applications, online applications, document processing capability, and reporting deliverables.
- Test Automation or software development/coding background in .NET, Selenium, Java or similar coding language.
- Expertise with SQL Scripting.
- Expertise in creating test plans as a deliverable for project team and sponsors.
- Experience with DataLake environments (e.g. Snowflake, Hadoop)
- Experience with DataLake tools (e.g. DBT, HVR)
- Experienced with BI Analytics Testing.
- Experienced with ETL Testing.
- Experienced with creating/executing API Testing.
- Experienced with Test Data Management.
- Experienced with Test Data Creation.
- Experienced with Data Modeling.
- Experienced with automated test frameworks.
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver and Selenium best practices.
- Understanding of RESTful Web principles.
- Understanding of Selenium WebDriver written in either .NET or Java.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the different types of testing (functional, system, integration, etc…).
- Understanding of the SDLC.
- One plus years of experience in Functional Testing on a project team.
- Four plus years of experience in Automated Testing using a development framework.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.