Software Engineer – React.js
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or relevant field
- 1-3 Years Experience with React.js
- Strong understanding of source control- GIT
- Experience using Material UI (MUI)
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas; following an agile software development lifecycle process.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Research new technologies and maintain active knowledge of current industry application development trends, with a view to how these can be utilized in the environment
- Document technical solutions and designs at level of detail suitable for enterprise architectural review, user training, and ongoing system maintenance.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with JSON Web Token
- Experience with Azure
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.