Title: React Developer
Duration: Contract to hire
Location: Downtown Denver, CO (Union Station)
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Our client provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, they offer two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programs; include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more.
· Advanced development experience with any or all the following:
o React, Node, Typescript
· Understanding of RESTful APIs, and general web services knowledge
· Git repository experience
Nice to haves:
· AWS Lambda experience
· Adobe AEM Experience is nice to have
· Exposure to CI/CD tools
o Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, etc.
· Exposure to container technologies
o Docker, Kubernetes
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY –
As a React Developer, you will be working on our client's development teams in their Downtown Denver office. You will be working in an extremely collaborative and faced paced environment using Scrum methodologies.
You will. . .
- Develop all day, every day with a focus in React, Node or Typescript (or a combination of any of those)
- Create code within a test driven-development environment
- Develop the component model that will serve both web and mobile solutions using Adobe Experience Manager
- Configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud-based solutions
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework
- Bring industry best practices to bear in building and optimizing their flagship website and other web properties
- Partner with business stakeholders’ authors and to enable efficient website management
- Work with their Analytics team to advance data-driven capabilities
- Implement and help implement A/B targeting scenarios
TEAM INFORMATION –
Our client’s Adobe Platform team is responsible for overseeing the implementation and maintenance of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target across all their digital properties
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
This team is committed to using cutting edge technologies, practices and constantly improving their environments. This is a hands-on technical role under an amazing Director and has the opportunity for significant autonomy and upward mobility.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to email@example.com or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.