Long Term Contract (Possibility of Full-Time)
Rate Depending on Experience
As a Federal Recruiter, you will be responsible for supporting a program tasked with transformation of hiring across the Department of Commerce (DoC). You will work with our industry-leading Federal Talent Acquisition Optimization team in its mission to improve talent supply solutions, initiatives, programs, process, and tool. This role requires hard work, adaptability, and a creative approach — no day will be the same! You will have the opportunity to directly influence the next generation of the public sector while working alongside one of the world’s leading technology services company.
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition sourcing and/or recruiting
- Use social media, Internet analytics, and database mining tools to create talent pools and identify potential candidates for target positions.
- 2+ years of experience sourcing directly for a federal agency
- Diverse experience in sourcing process, procedures, end clients, industries and labor categories.
- Designs and implements proactive and innovative sourcing approaches and tools such as social media, Internet, analytics, and database mining to create talent pools and identify potential candidates for target positions in compliance with Federal guidelines, requirements, and standards.
- Performs recruiting activities to create and execute strategies to attract and maintain the interest of qualified candidates based on staffing needs.
- Sources and attracts candidates by using multiple channels.
- Actively manages candidate pools including passive candidates.
- Screens, interviews, and assesses candidates based on federal regulations.
- Delegated Examining Unit (DEU) Certification
- Acendre Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience within Department of Commerce
What's in it for You?
- Work on a small team at world's largest IT services firm
- Opportunity to convert full time based on performance
- While you'll be a Federal contractor, you'll have access to full benefits as a W2 employee!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.