Data Reporting Analyst
Our technology-enabled pharmacy benefits provider is seeking a Data Reporting Analyst to join their Business Intelligence team to take analytics to a new level. You will work alongside a tight knit, agile team to drive data literacy, data products and data solutions while integrating the tool, Looker. The goal is to create a self-sufficient and support service data model that's easier for business users to interpret data across the organization.
You will be building queries using Looker to visualize data. You will have the opportunity to learn and become an expert user in Looker to deliver the launching point for the business user to use. This is a very exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the largest growing companies in Birmingham that is changing the landscape of data throughout the company utilizing this new tool.
The right person for this role will have SQL experience, as well as exposure to an analytics platform, dashboarding, and extensive experience working with end users.
- Experience in an Agile environment and/or understanding of Agile concepts.
- Experience with Reporting tools(Tableau, Crystal, Power BI, Jasper).
- Experience developing for a project where data integration or data conversion is happening.
- Ability to work comfortably with others since this is NOT a heads-down role. This organization highly values teamwork.
- Team player attitude and with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Project with high visibility and importance across the organization, outside of just technology.
- Opportunity for hire-on after 6-month contract.
- Constant challenge and change with a ton of team/organizational support.
- Continued learning and technology training opportunities.
- Accessible, approachable leadership within the Enterprise Data organization.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.