Birmingham, AL (Remote)
As a Reporting Analyst, you will support a propriety workforce management system to track various, complex, financial information specifically for IT projects. This workforce management system will help decision makers maintain up to date information on project capacity, utilization, and budgets for one of Brooksource’s largest Auto and Property and Casualty insurance clients. This Reporting Analyst will be using ServiceNow to aggregate information and create dashboards through Tableau for visualization and monitoring. Additionally, the Reporting Analyst will work independently on tactical enterprise projects, but also collaborate with peers to develop real time solutions. If you are interested, please keep reading and apply!
- Reporting of financial IT project data within workforce management ServiceNow system through Excel.
- Creating dashboards within Tableau to track enterprise project spend, resource utilization, timeline, and project details.
- Present data findings to teams and leadership to improve business processes and drive data-driven decisions.
- Suggest enhancements of ServiceNow platform and modules per business use.
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and work to completion.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience working with reporting or data visualization.
- Strong skills with Excel and PowerPivot.
- Basic/Intermediate experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI)
- Experience organizing and tracking budget utilization and financial metrics.
- Bonus: experience with Finance, IT Operations, or Business Administration.
- Aptitude, Attitude and Accountability are key deciding factors.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Why should you apply?
- This is your chance to develop enterprise-level experience with a highly reputable, national Fortune 1,000 company that values data and investing in the latest and greatest technologies
- You will the get the chance to work with a highly innovative team
- Fully remote work environment with equipment provided
- Opportunity to work with all IT Work
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.