Reporting Analyst – Workforce Management
Opportunity in BHAM or JAX
Contract to Hire
As a Reporting Analyst, you will support a propriety workforce management system to track various, complex, enterprise encompassing project data. This workforce management system will help decision makers maintain up to date information on project capacity, utilization, and budgets for one of Brooksource’s largest Auto and Property and Casualty insurance clients. This Reporting Analyst will be using ServiceNow to aggregate information and create dashboards for monitoring. Additionally, the Reporting Analyst will work independently on tactical enterprise projects, but also collaborate with peers to develop real time solutions. If you are interested, please keep reading and apply!
- Reporting of data within the workforce management ServiceNow system with Excel.
- Creating dashboards to track enterprise projects spending, resource utilization, and timelines.
- Suggest enhancements of ServiceNow platform and modules per business use.
- Provides mentoring and guidance for data management within the propriety workforce management ServiceNow System.
- Takes ownership of complex business requirements and works them to completion.
- 1+ years of user experience within ServiceNow Reporting into Excel and working with data
- Experience planning and tracking resource utilization and workforce planning.
- Bonus: experience with flat files, sorting and pivoting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Why should you apply?
- This is your chance to develop enterprise-level experience with a highly reputable, national Fortune 1,000 company that values data and investing in the latest and greatest technologies
- You will the get the chance to work with a highly innovative team
- Fully remote work environment with equipment provided
- Opportunity to work with all IT Workflow products and solutions within ServiceNow Platform
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.