Manager – Restaurant Automation & Innovation
Atlanta, GA 30328
Our multi-brand Restaurant/Food & Beverage client is looking for a Manager of Restaurant Automation & Innovation that would be responsible for carrying out the vision and strategy of leadership to identify opportunities within the restaurant/operations model that could be improved through automation and innovation to benefit the overall business model. This position will play a critical role in partnering with IT and Supply Chain to ensure that any technological innovations can be efficiently operationalized at the restaurant level.
This position is also responsible for ensuring that any technology advancements within the restaurant have been incorporated into all operating model process and systems standards for each brand. The position will also be responsible for taking part in business case development for emerging restaurant efficiencies and gaining alignment across the organization from both a brand and support level.
- Assist a function/team that is responsible for setting a vision and strategy for improving operational efficiency through restaurant automation & innovation.
- Develop and Communicate vision across brands to ensure that efficiency opportunities are being vetted across multi-brand channels.
- Partner with and support IT, product partners, and brand leadership in the execution of the digital roadmap for each brand.
- Assist R&D of operational solutions identified to improve a given brands operating efficiency.
- Evaluate current brand system processes and procedures.
- Systemically analyzes the root use of work-related problems.
- Clearly identify and frame the problem and collects needed data to make recommendations for solving a problem.
- Present new methods, ideas, or approaches to improve or solve identified deficiencies.
- Test and implement operational processes for new products, procedures, and process improvement.
- Work independently and function in the capacity of project leader for ops procedure development.
- Minimum: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Required
- Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the retail industry.
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of restaurant industry experience with a focus on restaurant operations and automation enhancements to drive overall profitability and business model.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in the technology innovation space.
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing high performing teams.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with company/business leadership to accomplish project objectives.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.