InfoSec Risk Analyst
Contract until March 2022
As an InfoSec Risk Analyst , you will be joining the Information Security department of a Global Fortune 60 Client, helping them review and document their current security processes and workflow backlog, as well as assist in the revision of Security/Risk governance across both the business and IT organizations
The ideal candidate is well versed in security standards, understands cybersecurity risk assessment frameworks, is knowledgeable in professional writing, and has great attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to build experience within an enterprise-level company, and potentially solidify a permanent role within a dynamic security group!
· Understanding of professional writing and documentation
· Ideal Experience working with Information Security, either in a legal or technical capacity for 1+ year
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Communications, or related field
- Assesses network, hardware, and software security risk associated with IS/IT projects and provides recommendations to ensure secure operations are conducted.
- Establishes and guides critical communications links among business units, IS core team, and any vendor who may be providing IS services related to the area of security controls.
- Collaborates with Legal department in the negotiation of Privacy, Confidentiality, and Data Safeguarding controls for contract agreements with third party providers.
- Reviews and analyzes service requests specific to Identity and Access Management and recommends mitigation of situations to prevent policy non-compliance
- Escalates security compliance issues with vendors as needed and facilitates the resolution to reduce risk.
- Understands business goals and can assess/classify security risks against business value to create risk/reward trade-offs
- Collaborates with Information Security Forensics team during security incident investigations.
- Reviews new and existing standards, regulations, guidance, best practices, policies and customer initiatives to maintain expertise and add business value.
- Keeps abreast of the latest security and privacy legislation, industry standards, regulations, and advisories
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.