RPA Software Engineer
The Robotics Process Automation Software Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design, development, and support of all process automations. They are also responsible for supporting and advancing the RPA environment. They should have strong software development skills and understand best practices related to software design and development.
• Design and develop efficient automation processes with well-structured and easily maintainable code
• Advanced trouble-shooting skills to help remove technical roadblocks in automation development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with business users and for creating and maintaining technical documentation
• Act as subject matter expert for RPA software and resolve any related issues as required
• A minimum of 2 years of application development experience
• Windows server support experience preferred
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.