We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation Developer to join the RPA team for our global P&C Insurance client in Birmingham, AL. This person will be responsible for developing automation solutions in support of various enterprise automation initiatives. You will guide the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization and expand automation footprint throughout the organization. This person will need to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within enterprise architecture. You will utilize process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meet stated targets for efficiency. This person must be an excellent communicator and serve as a liaison and teammate to the business. You will advise and develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline. You will have the opportunity to coach, mentor and train end users in RPA design techniques and best practices. You will focus on supporting the RPA platform as a whole and expanding additional functionalities.
• 1+ years of experience in object oriented programming (.NET framework)
• 1+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation development
• 2+ years of experience working with enterprise solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, MIS or CE OR equivalent work experience
• Understanding of process maps and workflow diagrams
• Strong communication skills with both business and IT users
• Lean or other process improvement certification
• Experience with Automation Anywhere
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.