Title: Sales Success Manger
Location: Vinings of Atlanta, GA (remote until further notice due to COVID-19)
Terms: 3-Month Contract-to-Hire
Base Salary: $80,000
As a Sales Success Manager will be accountable to develop, measure and deliver uniform program operations support for sales incentives and compensation initiatives. Beyond solid program delivery and technical skills, you have previously excelled in compiling and reviewing data to tell a story
A critical aspect of this role is the ability to forge collaborative partnerships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Support program delivery for large, complex projects that launch products and enable features for our syndication work stream.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by business, product and technical requirements. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Coordinate prioritization and feature review activities for initiated programs
- Create and support incentive delivery mechanism to provide visibility into ad-hoc programs
- Conduct ongoing program analysis through data that provide insights into performance metrics like ROI and incremental unit growth
- Generate, inspect, and process payment files for completed incentives.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule, monitors upstream and downstream dependencies and ensures program milestones are accomplished and overall committed timelines are met.
- Communicates updates on major milestones, escalations and status and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas, develop risk response and mitigation plans.
- Primary point of contact (internal & external) for all trials & release management related inquiries and escalations.
- Ability to design, manage and execute repeatable standard processes in order to speed time to market, scale and improve operational efficiency.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Enterprise level experience writing SQL queries to compile data
- Experience compiling data-driven projects into Tableau
- Experience building complex Tableau dashboards
- Strong technical and professional aptitude compiling projects into Tableau and presentation forms to communicate to Executive Leadership Teams
- Ability to pivot between initiatives to meet tight timelines
- Experience providing insights in a clear, helpful way
- Ability to read, understand, and tell a story from the data
- Self-learner and resourceful
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable knowledge base in related field
- Some exposure to Program Management
- Must be comfortable in Microsoft Suite; Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.