Salesforce Architect/ Engineering Lead
Eden Prairie, MN
• Define technical architecture for the Salesforce environment
• Execute and lead team on software development strategies.
• Provide technical architecture strategy and guidance for Salesforce rollouts, and assist with design for adoption strategy.
• Validate architecture and design to support business value
• Promote reusability of functionality within Salesforce platform, including integration components
• Identify, communicate, and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success
• Design, code, and test a variety of custom business applications.
• Coordinate end-to-end testing and quality assurance procedures and plans.
• Assist in development of project plans, budgets and resource requirements.
• Monitor system performance and code quality of other team members.
• Experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
• Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
• Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON)
• Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits
• Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.