Our Fortune 5 healthcare organization is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their Salesforce Developer team. This team is starting a new implementation of salesforce. This will be used as a tool for direct consumers and clients – pure product-based implementation. They are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
· Work with business stakeholders and translate complex product requirements into scalable technical solutions.
· Design, build and maintain Salesforce data model and integrate Salesforce into other external systems using REST APIs
· Respond to user requests and provide functional evaluations quickly.
· Own, measure, and maintain the solution's performance, including coding quality, webpage load times, API response times, etc.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience on Salesforce.com including Service Cloud, Knowledgebase, Communities
· 3+ LWC/Aura framework
· 5+ Custom integrations (REST/SOAP)
· 3+ Service Cloud (Omni channel/CTI)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.