Brooksource is searching for multiple Salesforce Developers for our Fortune 50 Healthcare Insurance client. This person will be joining a the “Your Home Advantage” team which is a healthcare service focused on Medicare members that provides in-home care. This group is building out a new Salesforce platform that will replace their legacy system. They are also using Mulesoft as an integration tool for other plug in platforms with Salesforce. The right person will have extensive experience with Salesforce and Apex with the ability to build custom solutions as well as support out of the box code within Salesforce. If you have an interest in learning Mulesoft there is an opportunity to do so with this role as well!
· A diverse technical background sufficient to understand the technologies surrounding Salesforce
· Previous Salesforce development experience utilizing Apex
- Experience within Agile or Agile-variant Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Experience with web services, executing calls and interpreting responses (SOAP or REST)
· Salesforce Developer certification is preferred
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
· Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.