Senior Salesforce Developer
- 12 month contract-to-hire – our client is unable to work C2C
- Interview Thursday, July 8th at 11:30am CST
- 100% Remote
Brooksource is hiring for a Senior Salesforce Developer to support an enterprise-level consulting partner. This is an immediate need and is 100% remote.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- At least 6 months of Salesforce LWC experience
- Development/Hands on experience in Salesforce configuration and customization
- Salesforce development experience to build with minimal support on Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, Process Builders, having SLDC and integration experience on SOAP and RESTful Web services is a plus.
- Experience dealing with deployments (Jenkins, GitHub, Gearset etc.)
- Nice to have: Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Certified in Platform 1 or 2.
What you'll do:
- You will develop test classes to meet 85% coverage, data loader expertise, workbench usage and coding experience
- Work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment, knowing full life cycle of SDLC.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.