As the Junior Salesforce developer you will support our Fortune 70 insurance client and provide software development support on behalf of their Salesforce platform. The Salesforce developer will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting Salesforce platforms for our clients digital servicing organization. This is an awesome opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the top companies in Columbus and gain niche technology experience on a growing platform!
· Degree in computer science or related technology discipline
· Object oriented programing background (C# or Java preferred)
· Experience with Salesforce programming – knowledge of Apex strongly desired
· Self-starter that can work independently or in a team
· Experience with APIs and Microservices preferred
· Any experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka is a major plus!
· Assist with the authoring and analysis of business use case and functional requirements for software component implementations
· Under the direction of senior engineering staff, code and implement object-oriented component designs
· Prepares the development version of software components for QA testing
· Supports the Productions release of system components and assists with any post-Production issue analysis and problem resolution
· Keeps up on industry trends and current technological standards, languages, coding techniques, utilities and operational considerations
· Work with Senior Software Developers to evaluate project requirements, creating technical designs and implement changes within the salesforce instance.
· Manage application phases of system implementation ( e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
· Log, track, manage issues, bugs and enhancement/ feature requests logged in Cases.
What’s In it for you:
· Opportunity to get your foot in the door of Fortune 70 organization
· Work on Salesforce dev line that will provide a lot of exposure to different business areas
· Potential for Full-time conversion after contract period
· Awesome team of developers to work alongside
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.