Front-End Developer (Salesforce)
$84,000 – $104,000 (D.O.E.)
Detroit, MI (remote initially)
A leading health insurer in the state is seeking a Front-End Developer to join the Salesforce team responsible for overhauling the online agent portal, impacting how the organization does business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in front-end development and an interest in enhancing your technical skills in a widely used cloud platform. If you are aiming to become an expert in one of the most in-demand tech skillsets, keep reading and apply!
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Create enhancements, troubleshoot user issues, debug code, and participate in break/fix improvements for the Salesforce platform.
· Collaborate with other developers and analysts in code reviews, requirements gathering sessions, Agile ceremonies, and complex user stories.
· Enhance and add new Lightning and interface features to enhance business processes.
· Continue your technical education by completing Salesforce training and earning certifications.
· Strong familiarity with libraries like AngularJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, or similar.
· Strong understanding of API integration and design patterns.
· Foundational understanding of data structures, relational databases, and querying datasets.
What’s In It For You…?
· Receive on the job upskilling and training to bridge latent technology experience gaps in niche areas in a highly sought skill set.
· Play a major role in the digital and cultural transformation of a leader in health insurance.
· High visibility with upper management provides huge opportunity for upward mobility and further growth in the organization.
· Enroll in weekly paychecks and comprehensive health benefits.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.