Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer –Marketing Technology
Who we are:
We work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth, and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel—and perform—their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title—it's a way of being. We are all leaders committed to growth and results.
Together, we're co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn't exist. To do that, we're looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions, who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We're looking for you. Join us.
About this team:
The Marketing Technology Team oversees the technical aspects of lululemon's marketing technology stack. We aim to provide world class shopping experiences for our guests by enabling data to effectively personalize communication to guests. We are looking for a passionate, high-energy individual who is excited about delivering data-driven capabilities to meet lululemon’s growing marketing, insights, analytics, and intelligence capabilities leveraging the best-in-class industry proven solutions. This individual must have a track record of working in a collaborative environment, managing multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment and should take pride in evolving the entire organization to create the future data technology platform for growth. This person should have experience in retail and a background in project management with marketing technology stack.
As an SFMC Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, support, configuration, and automation of the business solutions on the SFMC ecosystem.
• Manage 3 North America business units
• Collaborate with cross functional business teams to develop technical solutions utilizing SFMC tools: Journey Builder, Data Extensions, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, Audience Builder, Interaction Studio, Datorama
• Data Development
• Map data across multiple data sources, driving standardization and creating workflows that support personalization in customer communications
• Creating queries, automations, data modeling, integrations
• Monitor and conduct root cause analysis when automations fail
• Creating and managing data extensions
• Managing Publication Lists
• Monitor nightly Core Data Build and investigate when issues arise
• Conducting data audits, cleansing
• Custom Development
• Designing and implementing API integration services
• Designing and implementing cloud pages
• Create roles, manage user permissions
• Manage SSO
• Manage SFMC sFTP access, key management, subdomain, SSL Certs
• Updating email templates, modules
• Creating and segmenting audiences
• Building email and push journeys
• Managing Reply Mail Management and Send Profile Management
• 4+ years experience working on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience in supporting delivery of high-volume email campaigns is preferred
• Proficient in AMP Script
• Experience in SFMC data integrations: cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (via APIs)
• Experienced in managing outages, customer escalations, crisis management, and other similar circumstances.
• Familiarity with agile software delivery
• Experience in reporting and analytics using Datorama is a plus
• Experience with design/implement solutions in Interaction Studio (Evergage) is a plus
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin certification is a plus
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification is a plus
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer certification is a plus
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification is a plus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.