SFDC Product Owner
The Salesforce Product Owner is a key member of our CRM team. In addition to being responsible for driving business process and design by iterating on requirements from business stakeholders, this person would work directly with the development team and technical architect to deliver best practice functionality. They partner with senior members of the team ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com implementation and are key communicators with business leadership and IT partners. They should have solid functional and/or industry knowledge, background in planning and managing projects, an ability to be proactive, innovative and team-oriented in a virtual setting, and drive key deliverables and creative design concepts.
Essential daily functions/responsibilities:
• Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud including Partner Communities, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud preferred) and strategic thought to analyze current business processes, suggest improvements, and participate in the implementation of new functionality
• Drive overall project milestones through completion; perform impact analysis and project estimation activities to ensure key deadlines are met
• Lead requirement and design sessions with business partners
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details
• Research potential business requirement solutions using various resources, including, but not limited to, Salesforce.com
• Develop and document work flow processes and procedures
• Create mock-ups/wireframes as visual design concepts and present possible solutions to business stakeholders
• Create functional requirements for developers and provide suggestions during the development stage that meet the customer's business needs
• Work with technical team to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation
• Coordinate communication with business partners throughout the project lifecycle
• Serve as the primary point of contact for supported business systems, and perform functional and second-level technical support as needed
• Support testing cycles (system, E2E, UAT, regression)
• Assess change impact and/or support creation of Training/Training Materials.
• Create status reports and executive presentations for leadership
• Responsibilities may vary by project
• Duties are often performed independently but larger projects are delivered as a team
Specific Job Skills and Experience:
• Salesforce Certified Administrator certification as well as 4+ years of Salesforce hands-on experience, preferably in Sales Cloud utilizing Lead, Contact and Campaign objects, and experience working with partner communities
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working closely with Salesforce Developers, assisting in design and development recommendations
• Must have strong Salesforce Lightning knowledge/experience and understanding of constraints of the platform
• Knowledge of Agile and traditional waterfall methodologies required, inclusive of Jira Atlassian toolsets to manage backlog (Epics, Features, Stories)
• Ability to recognize complex problems vs. objectives and apply creativity to analyze situations, develop solutions and procedures
• Prefer background working with B2C experiences, customer journeys, and/or partner engagements
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as active listening skills
• Expert presentation skills with ability to build compelling PowerPoint presentations and advanced excel skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
• Able to work in the Central time zone, primarily remote.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.