SAP Business Analyst
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Brooksource is looking to hire a SAP Business Analyst to work with one of our clients in the Agriculture Business industry in Inver Grove Heights, MN! This role is responsible for requirements analysis and detailed design of business processes in one or more functional domains, configuration and testing of SAP applications and for related deployment activities.
This role is a PHENOMENAL way to gain exposure to Sr. Leadership, and nearly every business unit across an Enterprise level Fortune 100 organization. This is also a great chance for you to join a team and company that heavily promotes from within, pushes you to pursue your passions, and allows for career growth along the way.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Engineering or MBA.
· 1+ years of SAP experience related experience in designing, configuring implementing, and supporting SAP Purchasing solutions (MM -Procurement, Inventory management, Invoice verification) and familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools
· 1+ Full Lifecycle Implementations in the SAP procure to pay space
· Knowledge of SAP MM integrations with other processes
· Demonstrated experience in planning and managing testing for Unit Tests and Integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users
· Gather and analyze internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
· Translate business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
· Configure SAP modules in line with design requirements as well as configuration from other Functional Analysts in the SAP area.
· Identify and communicate risks and issues affecting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
· Serve as a liaison between technical, quality assurance and non-technical stakeholders throughout the development and deployment process.
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs. For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise. Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.