SAP Business Analyst
Columbus, OH or Orlando, FL
Hybrid (1 day per month in office)
Brooksource is looking to hire an SAP Business Analyst to work with one of our Fortune 15 Healthcare clients! This role is responsible for requirements analysis and detailed design of business processes in one or more functional domains for a new release of SAP. You work with the business to help with taking them from a legacy system and getting complex with SAP.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Engineering or MBA.
- 1+ years of SAP experience related experience in a new release implementation
- 1+ Full Lifecycle Implementations in the SAP
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 integrations with other processes
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing testing for Unit Tests and Integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users
- Experience developing and managing functional/technical specifications and test plans
- Excellent documentation experience using Microsoft office, SharePoint or similar tool
- Gather and analyze internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues affecting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
- Serve as a liaison between technical, quality assurance and non-technical stakeholders throughout the development and deployment process.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.