Business Analyst (SAP)
Research Triangle Park, NC
As the SAP Business Analyst on our Fortune 50 Technology client’s SAP Pricing team, you will work on Convergent Charging and Convergent Invoicing requirements, as well as enhancement, integration, and audit/review of projects. You will focus primarily on delivering functional specifications and configuration while providing functional subject matter expertise. This is a role designed to learn as you go, and training will be provided on Convergent Charging & Invoicing. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundational knowledge of ERP Systems, preferably SAP. You will work on a fast-paced, collaborative team with a high level of visibility to upper management and autonomy assigned to you in your role!
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- 2+ years' experience as a Business Analyst supporting an ERP system (SAP SD experience preferred)
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong communication skills, open-minded, self-motivated and good teamwork spirit
- Experience in supporting the development/maintenance of scalable and resilient systems in the ERP space
- Strong sense of ownership and high accountability
- MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Agile experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Analyze business requirements and technical software/product requirements
- Develop functional specifications to meet internal customers' needs
- Discuss best practices for Hybris billing projects in an Agile environment
- Support end-to-end configuration and customization on SAP CRM, Convergent Invoicing and Convergent Charging
- Coordinate with other teams such as Billing and Accounting
- Participate in project testing as needed
- Provide timely support/coordination for production issues – troubleshooting/root cause/solution/preventative actions
- Assist in compliance for business controls work as needed
What's In It For You?
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our clients' Research Triangle Park, NC office
- Actively participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break, have a nice espresso or a snack, or play a game of pool
- Take advantage of our clients' on-site Fitness & Recreation Center
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay current with emerging trends in areas related to SAP development technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.