SAP Business Analyst (Variant Configuration)
Research Triangle Park, NC
Our Fortune 50 Technology Client is looking for a driven and energetic individual to join Distributed Software (DSW) SAP Tribe as an SAP Variant Configuration Business Analyst. You will work with technical teams to manage back-end data requirements in SAP, as well as business/functional teams to help translate between technical and functional requirements. You will be part of a team of Business Analysts and developers who are engaged in a large-scale effort to design, develop, implement and support SAP SD applications. You will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing Global Q2C business processes to support various go-to-market teams, interacting with stakeholders and peer team members. You will be expected to maintain awareness of SAP trends, technologies and best practices. You will leverage your problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills while contributing to a team that has a strong sense of partnership and collegiality.
- 4+ years' experience as an SAP Business Analyst working in Production Planning, Material Management, Sales and Variant Configuration modeling
- Experience with SAP Variant Configuration
- Experience with data analytics; comfortable working with technical requirements
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and database normalization
- Understanding of Quote-to-Cash and SaaS business processes
- Experience working with Agile processes and best practices
- Experience in implementation of SD modules preferred
- Create and maintain Variant Configurator data using relational tables and coded procedures
- Maintain a strong understanding of variant configurator back-end data requirements in SAP and the impacts of data elements on all enterprise systems
- Perform business processes analysis, translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Perform detailed design, customization and implementation of IT solutions that meets/exceeds business requirements.
- Conduct user acceptance tests, integration testing of the variant configurator models in SAP, perform production support.
- Provide technical advice to the executive team.
- Provide operational analysis of business units’ performance metrics to enhance business results.
- Active involvement on required projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and with minimal interruption to the business.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to build/maintain effective relationships with clients and peers.
- Conduct effective negotiations in IT development, working with unit executives across the organization.
- Actively participate in workshops, meetings with process stakeholders/product owners to understand as-is processes and to design to-be processes.
- Use strategic thinking and business processes to determine the business needs. Partner with internal groups to implement solutions.
- Ensure urgent matters that require the executive's attention are attended to promptly.
- Effectively manage projects from initiation to completion.
- Model effective collaborative behaviors in dealing with individuals, teams, and business partners.
What's In It For You?
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our clients' Research Triangle Park, NC office
- Actively participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break, have a nice espresso or a snack, or play a game of pool
- Take advantage of our clients' on-site Fitness & Recreation Center
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay current with emerging trends in areas related to SAP development technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.