The candidate hired for this position of SAP System Analyst will be responsible for understanding business needs and business requirements for the Quality Management System (QMS) IT applications supporting compliance. The candidate would also be responsible for partnering with Data Analytics regarding information reporting, conducting data quality checks, training, and maintaining healthcare applications.
· Leads definition on harmonized usage of Healthcare applications.
· Develops training and support mechanisms with process owners to drive usability of healthcare application.
· Conducts data review for technical gaps and collaborates with Quality Management System of IT to resolve
· Participates in change management activities to enable the use of applications globally for Quality performance.
· Building strong relationships with Quality, Regulatory and Information technology partners.
· Collaborates with business and IT Management teams to ensure tools and data support Healthcare Requirements.
· Support training for divisions and functions to ensure proper use of tools related to Quality Management System
· Lead efforts to reach timely resolution to all issues or questions as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university.
· Minimum of 2-years of combined experience in ether the Medical Device Industry, System Analytics, Quality and/or Information Technology.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems Preferred
· Minimum of one year experience in using the following applications: SAP, Excel, SQL and Access.
· Ability to work in a large, highly motivated organization.
· Strong organization skills and ability to juggle multiple requests.
· Independent and self-motivated.
· Flexible attitude and ability to work in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
· Customer service-oriented desire for continuous improvement
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.