Research Triangle Park, NC
Do you enjoy converting process flows/ideas into digital reality in SAP applications that leveraging the latest SAP development techniques and tools? Do you have an eye for logic and a passion for problem solving? If the answers to the above questions are YES, please read on.
Our Fortune 50 Technology client is looking for a talented individual to be involved in SAP SD ABAP/API development to support 1/6 of revenue transactions. A successful candidate is expected to have solid experience in full Software Development Life Cycles; have exceptional programming skills and experience with Restful API development.
In this position, you will be part of a team of Business Analysts and developers who are engaged in a large-scale effort to design, develop, implement and support SAP SD applications. You will implement robust programs/enhancement to improve our ability to support various go-to-market teams who are located in all corners of the world, interact with our stakeholders and your peer team members. You will be expected to maintain awareness of SAP trends, technologies and best practices. You must be adept at problem-solving, interpersonal relations, and have excellent oral/written communications skills. You must have the ability to promote a spirit of partnership and collegiality across administrative and functional areas of the company. You will be expected to contribute with hands-on development.
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming techniques, such as REST API, RFC
- Experience in Java
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: C++, C, Python
- Problem-solving and quick learner
- Strong understanding of Agile process and best practices
- Exposure to web services and web applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build/maintain effective relationships with clients and peers
- Perform SAP Development/ABAP object deployment
- Work with business analysts and product owners to understand requirements and translate to technical specifications
- Conduct Unit/Functional/system integration testing support and Deployment
- Integrate with other team designs
- Support production as needed and meet development schedules
- Ensure minimum impact to the existing business transactions
- Adhere to/improve existing SAP development standards
What's In It For You?
- Throughout the day, you will collaborate with your teammates and interact with our product owners – all while being based out of our clients' Research Triangle Park, NC office
- Actively participate and/or lead in our lunch and learn sessions
- Take a break, have a nice espresso or a snack, or play a game of pool
- Take advantage of our clients' on-site Fitness & Recreation Center
- Work in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Stay current with emerging trends in areas related to SAP development technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.