SAP PAPM Architect
New Brunswick, NJ
As an SAP PaPM Architect, you will join the Corporate Business Technology Team supporting a global initiative of a Fortune 50 Life Sciences company. You will be responsible for driving the configuration and integration of SAP PaPM across the organization. You will help plan, influence, shape & define the overall IT strategy and roadmap in support of this technology roll-out.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· Extensive experience in SAP PaPM configuration and integration (SME)
· Understanding of Finance principles and environment
· Experience with product allocation, product costing process’, and delivering an IT product
· Proven success being business process focused, understanding product scope, and translating that into PaPM requirements
· Expertise in Simulation, Allocation run, Reporting-Elements, Parameters, Charts and Tables
· Experience with SAP PaPM integration with Hana, BW & ERP/S4HANA
· Manage the project demand and gather business requirements while ensuring strategy and roadmaps are being met
· Help drive the program and partner with development teams for deployment
· Support the technology processes for planning and integrating business plans
· Make recommendations and suggest best practices on design, data modeling, memory consumption, flexibility, and stability of the system
· Support processes for General Ledger accounting, Accruals, Allocations, Corporate accounting, Intercompany accounting, Planning, Plan allocations etc.
· Gather business requirements, share plans with the development teams, and ensure strategy and roadmap is met
· Report on overall design decisions, potential constraints, and application capabilities
- Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and global locations
- Access to cutting edge tools and technology
- Laid back and relaxed work environment
- The opportunity to not only create solutions, but impact life, technology and the world
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.