The Agilist is primarily responsible for leading teams and following the Agile framework. This role will work closely with other agilist (scrum masters), product owners, team members, and management to define, deploy, and optimize Agile based processes.
With some supervision the candidate will:
- Ensures the Team is fully functional and productive, shielding them from external interfaces
- Provides a servant leadership style
- Remove barriers and impediments that are preventing the team from completing work
- Captures metrics to monitor Team and project health (Burn-Down Chart, velocity, etc.)
- Mentoring Team members and promotes Agile thinking to ensure adherence to the process
- Performs the following Agile practices and processes to ensure the integrity of the Agile framework:
- Facilitates estimation activities (story points, Planning Poker)
- Maintains the backlog and physical Scrum (task) board in partnership with the Team and Product Owner
- Ensures artifact quality
- Captures and track impediments, risks and dependencies until resolution
- Updates team’s improvement backlog with commitments from the Retrospective
- Completes and shares the team’s Commitment report and End of Sprint Report based on the Demo and Product Owner acceptance
- Graduation from a four -year college or university or 5 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1-4 years’ experience with project concepts and practices.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 1-3 years of Agilist/Scrum Master experience.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM).
- Proficient in multiple Agile frameworks (e.g Scrum, Kanban).
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
- Interacts effectively with others at all levels of the organization; makes persuasive and informative presentations.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.