Morristown, NJ; St. Louis, MI; Minneapolis, MN; Remote
$35-$40/hour (Depending on Experience)
As the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers through the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Agile Methodology. You will be responsible for pulling data from JIRA, updating the JIRA board, and working with business partners to create technical user stories. You will work alongside a software engineering team and a business team leading standups, running, and creating accurate user stories. You will also play an integral role in data reporting to determine team improvement by pulling data through JIRA and creating data visualizations through excel and Tableau.
As the Scrum Master, you will also be trained on JIRA Align and collaborate with other Scrum Masters across a health care enterprise company. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies!
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Analytics, or related field
· Minimum 2 years of experince working in a Scrum Master Role in an Agile Environment utilizing JIRA
· Minimum of Internship experience with JIRA Align
· Proven ability to tell a data story through visualization tools such as Excel or Tableau
· Desire and proven ability to lead a team through difficult and stressful projects
· Work with business team to create user stories for engineer team
· Lead daily standups and update JIRA Board
· Lead Bi-Weekly meetings with Senior Management to discuss current challenges, blockers, and successes
· Work within JIRA to pull metrics and data on product velocity improvements
· Translate product velocity improvements into cost savings metrics and present these findings to leadership via Tableau or Excel
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· Opportunity to obtain a Certified Scrum Master qualification
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.