Role & Responsibilities:
· Leadership for product/services development and/or configuration
· Alignment of teams to the Program Increment (PI) objectives and delivery of value.
· Support and collaboration with the Product Owner
· Ability to lead without explicit authority. Removal of impediments to the teams’ success.
· Facilitation of SAFe ceremonies for the Agile team.
· Minimum of three years of experience in a Scrum or Agile role.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a retail or digital environment.
· 3-5 years performing in a developer, software engineer, application engineer or business analyst role.
· SAFe for Teams certification (SA). SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) and/or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification is an advantage.
· Knowledge of point of sale and payment systems preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and training.
· Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
· Strong leadership and team building skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.