Job Title: Scrum Master
Job Location: Louisville, KY or REMOTE
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is searching for a Scrum Master to join the Enterprise Information Protection team. We are looking for a Scrum Master to join a newly formed scrum team to drive agile and product adoption as security teams move towards the cloud. These teams specifically will be the identity access management team and the cloud security team. They are currently practicing a version of agile, but the goal is complete adoption and to have this Scrum Master help drive this transformation and assist with training others with this methodology. Any experience with SAFe is preferred.
As a Scrum Master in this group, you would be expected to lead stand up meetings, planning sessions, iterative development, and story constructions. This role will drive adoption and promote strategy within the organization. Ideally, we would like this Scrum Master to have knowledge of cloud platforms or previous work with security groups and be a certified Scrum Master. This is an opportunity to work on a top initiative with a newly formed team and help pilot agile adoption!
This job might be for you if you see yourself:
· 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or SAFe certification
· Experience in a cloud or server environment is preferred
· Understanding Product vs Project Management
· Collaborating to produce technical architecture overviews, and communicate technical/strategic vision for alignment with invested stakeholders
· Enjoy working with internal and external users to drive adoption of new concepts
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.