Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Remote or Louisville, KY
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This team is growing and looking to add multiple Scrum Masters to a robust group working on a multi-year initiative focused on the Medicare Risk Adjustments Process. The Scrum Master will oversee and guide scrum development teams. The Scrum Master should ensure that the development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments. The Scrum master will use agile and waterfall practices to effectively manage the development teams. The Scrum Master should have excellent interpersonal, project management and problem-solving skills and know how to manage people, timelines and technologies in order make sure the development team deliver new capabilities to the business team.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
• Manage development team scopes and timelines.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Be the representative of the IT manager / Director on the development team daily activities.
• Work with business product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and stand-ups.
• Be the point of contact for external team communications (e.g. from customers or external team / department)
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
• Help teams implement changes effectively.
• Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Using agile and waterfall methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or in a similar role.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, frameworks and technology.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.