CONTRACT TO HIRE
One of our top Healthcare clients in Mason, OH is looking to bring on an experience Scrum Master to their team who can drive Agile into a team that is all over the place. This Director is looking for someone who has worked with multiple companies and can bring experiences with them to ensure the team is able to adapt Agile (SAFe).
· Guiding the team(s) and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices to realize effective outcomes.
· Coach the team(s) on how to self-organize and solution.
· Assess the team’s agile maturity and coaching them through continuous improvement at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
· Removing impediments
· Building a trusting and safe environment which encourages engagement, collaboration and problem-solving.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and assisting with corporate transformation.
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner on the role, grooming, prioritization and servant-leadership.
· Effectively work with remote/virtual teams in different time zones.
· Excellent communication, leadership and coaching skills. Most be able to engage and mentor individuals at varying levels of agile maturity.
· Experience in preforming the Scrum Master role for at least three years on multiple teams in differing environments.
· Experience and relatable skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
· Knowledge/experience of techniques and approaches, beyond agile core practices and theory, to address gaps in the agile framework: (i.e Lack of engagement, poor sizing, missed commitments, etc.)
· Experience working with remote/virtual teams in different time zones.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
· Experience in preforming the Scrum Master role for more than three years on multiple teams, in differing and/or remote environments (organizations)
· Experience with multiple agile approaches: SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
· Experience with widely utilized agile techniques: BDD, Continuous Integration, Pairing, Big Room Planning, etc.
· Experience with gathering and leveraging metrics: i.e. Burndown, Cycle Time, etc.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.