Scrum Master – Mobile Platforms
Iselin, NJ (remote until 2022)
1 Year Contract – potential for extension/conversion
$50/hr, negotiable depending on experience
We are seeking a Scrum Master for our Fortune 100 Financial Services client in the Iselin, NJ area. As a Sr. Scrum Master, you will support the Mobile Development teams within the Digital organization. The Sr. Scrum Master will assist in improving/increasing overall SAFe and Agile practices to ensure the stability of the core mobile platform.
- 5+ years of experience on a product development team using agile/scrum
- Proven experience in leading team(s) within Agile Methodologies (preferably SAFe)
- Hands-on experience with JIRA
- Prior experience in hybrid BA/Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- SAFe certification or similar certification, such as CSM
- Guide the team and organization on how to leverage Agile/Scrum practices and values to maximize the delivery of business value
- Show leadership skills within the team as well as across the Mobile organization
- Lead collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving
- Coordinate and encourage participation from all team members in scrum ceremonies (Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer term planning exercises (Road Mapping, Release Planning)
- Support and educate the Product Owner in applying the scrum framework and agile principles, and in particular the importance of refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitate sprint planning, scrums, scrum of scrums, project reviews, and retrospectives
- Manage the team to develop, capture and analyze metrics to facilitate team improvements
- Identify and remove blockers and impediments well in advance of development
- Facilitate and coordinate delivery with dependent teams
- Report and utilize metrics to show and improve speed of development
- Manage and participate directly in releases
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.