Do you enjoy converting process flows/ideas into digital reality leveraging the latest development techniques and tools? Do you have an eye for logic and a passion for problem solving? If the answers to the above questions are YES, please read on.
Our Fortune 50 Technology client is looking for a talented individual to be involved in their SAP Tribe that supports 1/6 of the organization's revenue transactions. A successful candidate is expected to have solid experience in full Agile methodology; have exceptional organizational and communication skills and be able to manage technical projects to completion.
In this position, you will be part of a team of Business Analysts and Developers who are engaged in a large-scale effort to design, develop, implement and support SAP applications and migrate from SAP ECC to S/4HANA. You will oversee robust programs/enhancement to improve the ability to support various go-to-market teams who are located in all corners of the world, interact with our stakeholders and your peer team members. You will be expected to maintain awareness of SAP trends, technologies and best practices. You must be adept at problem-solving, interpersonal relations, and have excellent oral/written communications skills. You must have the ability to promote a spirit of partnership and collegiality across administrative and functional areas of the company.
- 3+ years' experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager or related
- Solid understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile principles and practices
- Experience with core IT infrastructure components and service concepts.
- Experience managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Passion for operational excellence, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Project or program management certification such as CSM, PMP etc. preferred
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of strategic projects
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and backlog grooming sessions
- Own user stories and the Jira platform
- Lead health checks with the management team
- Provide full visibility into the organization and project status for a team of 8-12 managing multiple projects at a time
- Support planning, analysis, communication, risk management, and mitigation, status tracking and reporting, implementation, monitoring, and execution to successfully carry out projects.
- Drive continuous process improvements and best practices to create a robust, predictable, priority-driven culture in an Agile environment
- Identify impediments the team experiences and work with stakeholders to address them
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.