SDET/QA Tester – Mortgage Focus
Contract to Hire
As a member of an agile squad, responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices. Adheres to practices and standards, set by communities of practice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement.
Shares responsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Doing the right thing for customers and colleagues ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
- Remain current on relevant technology trends
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Testing
- Experience developing automation frameworks and test suites
- 2 years’ experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with front-end automated testing in Selenium Webdriver or an equivalent
- Experience with application life cycle management tools such as Jenkins, GIT, Version1, Quality Center
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Open Data Protocol and REST web services in general
- Experience using BKFS Empower Web API desirable
- Experience using Visual Studio, particularly C#
- Experience using API testing tools
- Postman experience highly desirable
- Experience using BKFS’ Empower application version 7 or higher. (v7 is when Empower converted from fat client to web based)
- Experience maintaining Empower Quick Codes.
- Experience building / maintaining Expressions
- Experience building / maintaining Orchestration Engine (OE)
- Experience using Webbuilder is desirable
- Experience building / maintaining Workflows is desirable
- Experience building / maintaining Tasks is desirable
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.