Job Title: Information Security Admin
Job Description: Brooksource is seeking an Information Security Admin for a Fortune 500 client in the food and retail industry. You would be working with one of our best client relationships in a fast paced, high energy environment within the clients Information Security Team. This team provides strategic guidance and support for security solutions across the organization. The team is growing to help support the workload of information security functions and projects.
As an Information Security Admin, you will provide support for privileged access management (BeyondTrust) and vulnerability scanning (Rapid7). You will also be responsible for the following:
• Supporting end points and how policies impact those end points
• Understanding vulnerability management across the entire organization
• Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools.
• Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
• 2+ years experience with information security management and administration
• Experience with BeyondTrust or Rapid7
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
• Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.