Our Fortune 100 Agriculture client has an exciting opportunity in their Information Technology group. They are looking for a Security Administrator to provide day-to-day technical support for account and access management problems as well as identify reoccurring or related issues involving incident response services. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, possess the ability to analyze and problem solve independently as well as prioritize tasks to complete requests and meet deadlines.
- Process Incidents and Requests that are in the Security Account Management ticket queue while following appropriate standard procedure documentation for resolution/fulfillment.
- Provide identity related services for all systems managed by Security Account Management team.
- Address escalated issues, process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with Cybersecurity, Identity Engineering and other teams to resolve issues involving security administration.
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users.
- Support, develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to security identity and access management support.
- Recommend solutions to reduce problems or improve efficiencies, including new processes and IAM technology needs.
- Participate in a weekly daytime on-call rotation.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (Required)
- 3+ years of IT Infrastructure support experience to include 1 or more years of Enterprise Identity and Access Operations to include:
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange/O365, User Provisioning and lifecycle management processes
- Knowledge of PowerShell with the ability to run existing scripts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Provisioning knowledge of other identity and entitlement sources such as JDE 9.x or ISeries
Preferred Qualifications: (Desired)
- Associate degree (additional years of IT Infrastructure support experience/training/certification may offset degree requirement)
- Experience implementing process improvements using Lean principles
- Experience assigning and developing file, folder, server, and application permissions
- Experience with diagram process workflows
- Ability to use technology, create scripts or partner with development groups to improve identity and access management services
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.