Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Remote or Louisville, KY
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Security Consultant with experience in Project Management and Risk Assessment. You will be working in the client's “Program Health Assessment” initiative which assesses the risk for all large-scale projects across the entire enterprise. You should have experience as a Project or Program Manager working with Application Development teams through the entire SDLC. You will need to partner with these technical teams to not only align on their project's risk assessment, but to identify areas for improvement and a roadmap forward.
If you feel that you'd be a fit for this role, keep reading and apply!
- The Security Consultant identifies, analyzes, monitors and minimizes areas of risk that pertain to information technology
- Coordinates closely with the Disaster Recovery and Data Security Disciplines
- The Security Consultant coordinates risk assessment and mitigation activities, integrates risk management into the SDLC.
- Begins to influence department's strategy
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Project and Program Management and the various aspects covering Scope, Estimates, Cost, Quality, Stakeholder, and Schedule etc.
- 5 or more years working with Application Development teams in a highly technical environment
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience with the entire SDLC
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Traditional auditing, risk management framework to include risk identification, assessment, mitigation approaches and data analysis experience
- Technical documentation abilities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.