Security Quality & Compliance consultant
Raritan, NJ (remote)
Consumer & Pharmaceutical Industry
We are seeking a Security Quality & Compliance consultant with a Fortune 50 Consumer & Pharmaceutical Manufacturer located in Raritan, NJ. As a Security Quality & Compliance consultant, you will work within the Information Security & Risk Management department, joining the team responsible for security consulting initiatives of Supply Chain ERP, Big Data & Cloud Platforms. In this role you will be responsible for security & controls throughout global projects supporting an SAP S/4HANA Business Transformation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
· Experience working with security and controls, consulting stakeholders throughout application implementation process’
· Experienced in identifying and articulating issues / obstacles regarding application security issues
· Working knowledge of SAP business processes
· Experience with SAP security implementations
· Familiarity with SOX compliance requirements
· Self-starter and proficient multitasker with excellent documentation, communication and organizational skills
· Build relationships with global stakeholders and consult them on security measures throughout project phases
· Facilitate continuously across the legacy streams to develop a team unity and common direction
· Support compliance assessments on regulatory (ie GxP or SOX)
· Make recommendations for application security including change, incident management, process enhancements, access management, and change management
· Consulting stakeholders about data classification and privacy, including data encryption and protection
· Ensures appropriate controls are implemented with SAP security and coordinates alignment with Internal Audit and IT Compliance
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
· Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
· Access to cutting-edge enterprise security tools
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and global locations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.