6 Month Contract
As a Business Analyst for our Fortune 10 healthcare client you will support the Complex Care Management group in the roll out of their new Salesforce CRM platform. You will be working within the Operations and Analytics team, documenting business processes and working with business and technical stakeholders to gather and document requirements. As a Business Analyst within a reporting group, you will also be assisting with data quality and determining root cause quality issues affecting the platform.
· 2+ years of experience in gathering and documenting business requirements according to project needs or established methodologies and communicating them in a clear manner across a variety of partners (business, BI, QA)
· Experience analyzing structured data sets and reporting out findings to stakeholders using Excel
· Comfortable with basic CRM concepts (i.e. account, lead, opportunity, and contact management)
· Ability to quickly build trust and maintain relationships with a strong customer service mind-set – both internal with immediate team/s and external with business and other partners
· Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Visio, and Word
· Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
· Preferred experience: advanced Excel knowledge (vlookup/basic VBA), Salesforce/Tableau exposure
· Document business processes for various business functions (e.g. Sales, Business development, Implementation, Network) that use Compass to standardize/align usage across market teams
· Assist with data quality research tasks/analyzing and determining root cause data quality issues affecting the system using Excel (e.g. Parent/Child account data issues, missing account data, etc.)
· Assist with managing issues and interactions with the IT team around defects & enhancement requests
· Support reporting team leader with reporting issues, requirement discovery or even some (very light) dev work for Salesforce reports.
· Facilitate working sessions with various types of business and technical stakeholders with a goal of documenting clear and concise requirements to ensure accuracy with all stakeholders
· Develop and refine user stories as part of the requirement gathering process
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to be a part of team working on a new Salesforce platform that is directly providing medical care and support to millions of members
· Ability to work from home
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.