<< Return to Search Results
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Vinings area of Atlanta, GA
As a BI Analyst III, you will be developing data solutions in conjunction with key initiatives driven by the different business groups within the organization. You'll be joining a Data Analytics team and working directly with SQL, Tableau, statistical modeling, predictive modeling, machine learning, and other tools that are being used in conjunction to make data and spreadsheets understandable to non-IT colleagues.
· Minimum of 3 years of advanced SQL development and troubleshooting experience
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Statistics, or closely-related degree
· Proven track record of business analysis, requirement definition and solution delivery (examples will be requested during interview)
· Demonstrated Data Visualization experience (Tableau / Cognos / SSRS)
· Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various functional areas, including Tech Ops, Care, Marketing, and Finance
· Great attention to detail and ability to speak in detail about current and past projects
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Flexibility and a positive attitude
· Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
· Develop data solutions in conjunction with key initiatives within the organization.
· Analyze and revise existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
· Reviews project proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of equipment, and personnel, etc. Recommends course of action.
· Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
· Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
· Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
· Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements.
· Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Perks of the Opportunity:
· Grow a longterm career with a highly reputable Fortune Top 50 global media and technology company leading in innovation
· Work out of a brand-new office building in a great location in the Battery of SunTrust Park (includes onsite Starbucks, gym, and cafeteria)
· Free parking with convenient access to a wide variety of restaurants and shops
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.