Brooksource is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
Currently we are seeking, a Senior Cyber Security Analyst for the Applications, Infrastructure, and Systems Support Third Iteration (AISS III) contract at Scott AFB Il. Uses data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within their environments for the purposes of mitigating threats.
The candidate MUST be in the Scott AFB area, normally able to get to the base within an hour.
The candidate must have a final government SECRET security clearance.
Senior Cyber Security Analyst:
- Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with computer network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, coordinates, monitors and maintains cybersecurity policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software
- Ensures that cybersecurity plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with cybersecurity standards
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting cybersecurity risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents such as intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
Bachelor’s Degree, 5+ years of experience
ComTIA Security + or equivalent required to start
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.