Sr. Data Analyst
3-6 Month Contract-to-Hire
As the Sr. Data Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will drive data analysis, root cause analysis and statistical analysis to manage new business initiatives and enhancements to our client's Mobile Service offering. You will leverage SQL and Excel to extract data from the Teradata database and present data through Business Intelligence dashboarding tools such as Microstrategy to drive business insights and requirements. You will be responsible for monitoring and improving the standardized reports and automated dashboards to optimize the operational health of the Mobile business. You will work on a growing, fast-paced team with a high level of exposure to various groups and leaders.
- 4-6 years’ experience solving business problems through analytics
- Experience performing statistical modeling and analysis (i.e. KPIs to measure customer retention rate, number of issues) in a data analyst role
- Experience with relational database applications such as Oracle, Teradata, or SQL Server
- Strong SQL skills: queries, stored procedures, tables, joins, etc.
- Proficient Excel skills including macros, pivot tables, graphing, etc.
- Working experience in data and trend analysis and report creation working with statistical modeling packages (Access, SQL)
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Alteryx, MicroStrategy or other Business Intelligence dashboarding tools
- Knowledge of customer insight analytics technology/software and customer experience reporting metrics/approaches
- Perform data collection, analysis, validation and reporting. Ensure ongoing accuracy and alignment with other data sources and reports.
- Perform root causes analysis of deviations to share with management
- Provide data-driven insights and requirements as to how the business can move from proactive to predictive analytics
- Present data in a way that is easy to understand with proper documentation for successful user adoption.
- Perform analysis, trending, and communication of key performance indicators.
- Develop SQL for ad-hoc data requests as needed. Perform double click and regular cadence Mobile Operations and Customer Experience Team analyses as required.
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives and multiple business units within a Fortune 100 company
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.