Brooksource is searching for a Data Engineer to join our Carolina-based healthcare client's Enterprise Information Management Group. Our client is growing their Business Intelligence, Integration and Cognitive Computing practices and is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to assist with their Data Governance program/practices. This is a perfect opportunity for a detail oriented, data loving resource with experience using Informatica Axon, EDC and Azure Data Lakes to join a growing health system.
Basic Job Duties:
- Support implementation of data management & governance strategy by defining data management & governance processes and workflows
- Develop and manage the business glossary, data lineage, data quality controls, reference data, and mapping documents across Customer, Product, and Employee domains in Informatica Axon and Informatica EDC.
- Maintain a high level of information accuracy and data integrity in a data model mapping all products, hierarchies, item catalog, categories, attributes (user defined and operational), organizations, and location through all aspects of the change process
- Define product definition workflows with appropriate role based user group approvals
- Develop test plans and assist with unit, performance, integration, and user acceptance testing, particularly packaged application configurations.
- Lead Data Governance Board along with its charter, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for defining the Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) policy and implementing ILM Archiving and Data Retention initiatives.
- Work with other business areas for training and providing thought leadership to data stewards in support of the Data Governance program.
Required Experience and Tools:
- Understanding of lineage, data flow, impact analysis, problem analysis, and dashboarding
- Data Cataloging and Data Tagging
- Business Glossary
- Informatica (Axon)
- Electronic Data Capturing (EDC)
- SQL/SSMS/scripting experience
- Azure Data Lake experience
- Exposure to CLAIRE Engine
- Work within PowerBI
- Nice to haves: ITIL & CMDB background
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.