Senior Developer – DevSecOps
Remote (w/hybrid return to Charlotte, NC office in 2022)
We are seeking a Senior Developer specializing in DevSecOps to join our Fortune 100 Financial Services client.
This is the ideal opportunity for a hands-on software developer/engineering who is looking to be a part of the Implementation, Integration, and rollout of a Re-designed Corporate DevOps CI/CD solution that provides a managed, scalable, self-service, High Velocity Pipeline capability in the Cloud for delivering software business value. This individual will work alongside teams in a Scaled Agile environment.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in
- Java with REST API and Angular
- Groovy Scripting for Build Tools (Maven/Gradle)
- Scripting capabilities – Perl or Shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge of Build Tools Gradle/Maven
- Light Unix/Windows system programming/scripting
- Software application design and re-factoring ability
- Ready to learn, manipulate, and creatively integrate and transform our set of CI/CD tools and processes.
- Ready to take your excellent Software Engineering skills and solve the DevOps Problem
- Strong problem solving and creative ability to think outside of the box
- Able to interface with, communicate with, and present to high level executives in a professional manner
Nice to Haves:
- Financial Services industry experience
- CI Tools – GitLab, CloudBee’s CI (Jenkins), JFrog Artifactory, Sonar
- DevSecOps – Integration of Security (SAST/DAST) with CICD (TwistLock, CheckMarx, JFrog X’Ray)
- Working experience with Scrum and Agile SAFE
- CloudBees – CI – K8s implementation
- OpenShift, CloudBees CD, Ansible
- Performance of CI Tools – deep dive/troubleshooting
- ELK stack
- AWS – S3, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudMeter, VPC
- Security – AD/SSO/SSL/SAML
- Administration of CI Tools (GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube)
- Work closely work with Developers, QA automation engineering and Infrastructure partners across enterprise in maintaining and enhancing DevOps CICD framework
- Provide engineering solutions for the end to end design, development and delivery of core technology services as part of DevSecOps Support in accordance with the enterprise solution and business architecture standards and requirements
- Communicate progress, technical / non-technical issues, and issue resolution
- Lead and contribute to the service delivery across multiple project phases of the software development life cycle.
- Ensure availability of the CI products
- Continuously monitor, maintain and optimize performance of CI Tools
- Work closely with vendor in addressing any major upgrades, plug-ins and critical tickets
- Continuous review and improve the DevOps CICD pipeline to ensure seamless end to end process from Build to Deploy across ALL SDLC and Prod environments
- Work with global teams across the organization to troubleshoot critical CI tools related issues
- Serve as subject matter expert for leading Best practices across DevOps, CICD, Rapid Release and related end to end automation
- Stay current with relevant emerging technologies, assess application to DevOps Support challenges or opportunities determining business benefit and impact.
- Train and coach global team members to ensure proper Level1, Level2 support for the CI Tools.
- Maintain working knowledge about emerging technologies
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.