Sr. Front End Developer
Remote (with a home office in Iselin, NJ or Charlotte, NC)
We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer and a Technical Lead who specialize in Front End Development to join the Digital Channel Technology group at our Fortune 100 Financial Services client.
The Sr. Developer will be primarily responsible for development of Front-end web applications on latest web frameworks (Angular, ReactJS etc.) and will assist in the end to end design and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements. Implement the specification and lead software design phases of the software development life cycle. May manage and co-ordinate the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists.
- Understand the platform technical and business roadmap and ensure that all initiatives are aligned with the roadmap
- Design and develop technical solutions of new software development and enhancement efforts.
- Hands-on coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate Code Reviews
- Implements domain solutions and executes changes in line with the implementation plan.
- Liaises with Senior Leadership on project deliverables and adhere to web and backend coding standards.
- Manages delivery on all project and operational commitments, including quality and timeliness metrics.
- 5+ years of experience with IT development (7+ years preferable)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Angular 6 or higher (5+ years preferable)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UI frameworks (JQuery)
- 1 or more years of experience with service oriented architecture (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
- 1 or more years of experience with ReactJS and Core Java
- Agile software development methodology
- 1 or more years of experience with Spring/Spring Integration frameworks
- 1 or more years of experience in Automation frameworks like Cucumber, Gherkin and testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma or Protractor
- 1 or more years of experience in developing Microservices and Spring Boot
- Experience in using JIRA, code quality tools, defect tracking tools
- Build Tool Experience (Gradle)
- Code versioning (GIT)
- Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.