We are a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
Day in the life:
- Collaborate closely with fellow IAM team, as well as key cybersecurity and Human Resource teams to support data integrity, regulatory and security requirements
- Align and build to the IAM strategic vision for modernized approach utilizing standardized frameworks to foster sustainability and growth
- Build and implement identity governance controls which leverage best practices and establish a solid scalable foundation
- Implement technology workflows and rules to maintain accuracy of data to managed systems
- Support on-going operations enhancements and bug fixes
- Collaborate closely with authoritative sources and application teams to onboard applications for event-based and request-based identity lifecycle management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 5+ years of related hands-on project experience, including technical design, implementation, maintenance, and maturing enterprise identity management/governance technologies.
• Subject matter expert with 4+ years’ experience with SailPoint Identity-IQ and/or IdentityNow
• Hands-on experience integrating applications using a variety of standard connectors, building full lifecycle management workflows, and establishing RBAC/ABAC frameworks
• Experience building custom SCIM, ReST and SOAP API connectors
• Familiarity with AWS and Azure platforms preferred
• Broad knowledge of identity and access data correlation, normalization, and building identity and access models
• Knowledge of identity certification/attestation practices
• Collaborative team player
• Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express technical concepts in business terms
• Excellent technical and system documentation skills
• Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
• Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
• Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
• Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
• Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.