On Going Contract
Atlanta, GA/ 100% Remote
The Project Manager will provide oversight with project planning, customer management, project financials, issue management. This is accomplished through effective communication and facilitation skills, risk analysis, organization skills and attention to detail. An experienced professional with a full understanding of technical and operational project management with strong business analysis skills. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Guides multi-disciplinary technology and operational teams in the achievement of project objectives. Team members will be from different companies and departments. It will be critical to create a unified team.
- Facilitates team information and work flow.
- Develops and documents technical and operational project schedules, milestones, roadmaps, and budgets for team.
- Coordinate and track technology and operational project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes.
- Effectively identify and resolve problems or roadblocks as they occur
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to exchange semi complex information related to assigned activities.
- Use effective meeting management skills to initiate and conduct daily status meetings, project team meetings, etc.
- Model behavior for the team and customers including excellence in communication, responsiveness, critical thinking, delivery, and ability to handle pressure
- Create and deliver presentations to management and internal stakeholders to define strategic opportunities
- Document and effectively manages scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively manage risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify process improvement suggestions and make corresponding recommendations Manages customer relationships and provides status reporting typically in conjunction w/ other partners
- Understand stakeholder needs and communicate the same to project team members in close partnership with Product and Technical Manager
- Oversee the day-to-day enhancements, issues and business needs for project(s)
- Execute against project initiatives for IT portfolio roadmap work
- Assign team tasks and hold team members accountable to their deliverables
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Business Analysts and assist with prioritization and problem resolution across projects
- Escalate critical issues to management
- Estimate proposals for projects including milestone definition, project phases, and project capital budgets
- 6+ years of IT project management experience including ownership of complete project life cycle for custom developed applications.
- Demonstrated use of Agile methodology for a full life cycle development project, preferably comfortable with a Kanban style of working
- Functional management experience on multiple large product teams and custom developed software projects preferably in the mobile or TV application space.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development practices methodologies and tools with the flexibility to adapt to team working style
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage priorities and risks, including advanced project management tools, methodology, and practice • Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), with ability to articulate information at all levels
- Personal commitment to project success
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide work direction and leadership to other team members
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and resolve conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, work and make decisions
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.