Sr. Front End Developer (Angular)
We are looking for a highly skilled senior front end developer who can bring to life amazing user experiences for new products being built out of our client's innovation studio. You will partner with Engineers and UX/UI designers to create human-centered solutions that our customers love to use. Our client is undergoing a digital transformation and we need people who can make their impact on how this company is shaped towards the future!
• Design and build highly complex software solutions (specifically front-end Angular applications) using agile/XP/TDD.
• Program well-designed, efficient code (specifically Angular, some java) independently.
• Collaborate with designers, developers, and product owners to build solutions.
• Clearly communicate team wide progress and identify blocking processes/patterns that hold a team back.
• Participate in paired programming and code reviews with juniors to expand the team’s collective knowledge and understanding of software engineering.
• Ability to translate technical jargon to business partners
• Complete independent research to refine best practices and present work to peers.
• Turn complex ideas into manageable pieces of work to complete as part of a product team.
• Coach and mentor software developers.
• Provide technical guidance to leadership so that solutions are built with innovation and sustainability in mind.
• Learn the business drivers of a product and help drive the technical direction of a product to fulfill the desired vision.
• At least 5 years of professional relevant experience in the role of building websites
• Experience using Git version control
• Semantic markup using HTML5
• CSS through the use of pre-processors such as LESS, SASS, etc.
• Ability to develop fully responsive websites
• Create clean, well organized and structured code
• Advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with build tools (Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Bower, Webpack)
• Expert ability to scope and timeline a technical front-end project with the understanding and ability to gather the necessary inputs on their own
• Expert ability to make the right technical decisions to build a solution meeting the requirements (expertise in technical options/approaches combined with project requirements and constraints)
• Understanding of further reaching technical concepts (API’s, modular concepts, modular CSS, JS etc.)
• Influential communicator with technical and non-technical individuals
• Can work autonomously and self-initiated
• A team player! We want people who are humble, hungry, and smart!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.