Senior Front End Engineer
We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer to join our retail client’s eCommerce team. In this role, the candidate will be a critical member of the team responsible for building and maintaining one of the most visited e-commerce sites in the world.
- Experience with web frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js, Polymer, Riot.js, Backbone, and Ember.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge of maintaining UI design patterns.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Collaborate with team members and others to define and understand software requirements and design.
- Contribute to full-stack web application.
- Implement design patterns to enhance our highly scalable web application.
- Contribute to the design of full system architecture.
- Engage in continuous improvement projects within the team and mentor other engineers.
- Contribute unit and functional tests to certify your work meets expectations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Onsite Gym, Flexible Schedule, Health Benefits, Weekly Pay Checks, and Catered Breakfast Every Friday.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.