Sr. Full Stack Engineer
6-12 Month Contract to Hire
Brooksource is looking to hire a Sr. Full Stack Engineer to work with one of our clients in the Retail/Building Materials industry. Our client is a Fortune 30 company with an innovative technology environment that will give you exposure to cutting edge technologies like Spring/Spring Boot, Google Cloud Foundry, and React and Redux, while being in an Agile, collaborative work environment. The initiative this new team will be working on is improving their customer’s checkout journey, specifically within accelerated money and the client’s loyalty program.
You will have the ability to provide strategic direction on the product that you are creating. This will be a heavy development role, so candidates that are technologist and engineering minded are urged to apply!
· You will work in a balanced team of engineers building out our client’s return interface for in-store associates. This team is building a new application from the ground up, so you will get exposure to building the entire front-end of an enterprise-level application.
· Application will be built within Java/Spring Boot framework, React and Redux – also utilizing a Hexagonal Architecture pattern.
· You will work in a paired/XP environment where the team does team does all their own automated testing – unit, integration, and end to end.
· You will work with the Product Manager, UX Designer and end-users to create a roadmap for the application and delivery of the product through production.
· Own the delivery and post-delivery of a selected application, and contribute as required on midsize to large, complex projects.
· Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements are met.
· Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies.
· Familiarity with Agile practices
· Experience delivering software with a test-driven development approach
· 5+ years of experience delivering enterprise level, client-side web applications written in React/Redux (using web hooks, creating components, etc – needs to be recent)
· 5+ years of experience with Java
· Proficient understanding of unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
· Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git)
· Experience deploying software solutions to a cloud platform (preferred Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Google Cloud Foundry)
· Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.